Monday, December 20, 2010

Shortest day of the year 12/21/10

Congratulations on making it to the shortest day of the year everyone. It only gets better from here. It will be spring before we know it.
I had a few ideas for a Holiday card for my clients this year and I thought I'd share them.
My good friend Joe helped me again this year. (thanks Joe) First we wrapped him in xmas lights and went to a abandoned corner near Davis Sq. to make a picture about a person lost/overwhelmed in the strange spirit of the Holiday. I wasn't happy with the image all said and done so we went into the studio a week later for the boxing glove photo. I thought this represented the way the holidays snuck up on me this year (this was the one I ended up printing). The last portrait I just thought was a funny outtake.
Happy Holidays to anyone reading this.






No comments:

Post a Comment