Friday, April 26, 2013

A Robot, Jerod Mayo and Spring.

Here's a tear from the most recent issue of Technology Review. I love working for Tech Review. They always send me to the craziest places to see people doing amazing things right in our backyard. This is a company called Rethink Robotics that is making Baxter, an affordable, easily "teachable" robot to work along side humans safely and easily. Read the article here.


I photographed Jerod Mayo for an upcoming campaign for the good people at  Worldways Social Marketing. He was a great guy and game for all the ideas we had. I can't wait to see the finished product and I'll post it here as soon as it's out. 

We took a quick visit to Brooklyn to hang out with friends and enjoy some spring. We met friend Su Jung and her beautiful dog Meta for a walk in Prospect Park. 

My little nature collector. 
Some recent Instagramin' @kenrichardsonphoto

Museum of Natural History NYC
Ken RIchardson, Ken Richardson Photo, Ken Richardson Photography Instagram

SALEM WILLOWS IS OPEN!!!
Ken RIchardson, Ken Richardson Photo, Ken Richardson Photography, Instagram, Salem Willows



No comments:

Post a Comment