Thursday, May 24, 2012

Butterfield and a blog milestone.

 These are recent outtakes from a shoot at Butterfield in Providence RI with store owner and all around cool person Mindy Matouk.
I started this blog almost 5 years ago exactly and I am about to reach 10,000 hits. I know that isn't much, an average of about 5.5 hits per day. Compared that to my friend Zach Vitale who started One Tiny Hand who within a week had about 600,000 hits and its a drop in the bucket really, but like so many things about running a small business, every little bit counts. Thanks to everyone who has sent me a comment, email etc. It helps to know people are checking it out.

1 comment:

  1. your awesome blog > my stupid blog, end of story. sweet pics too, that store looks awesome. and excellent orange lamp in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete